“Erin is my Child Whisperer, Dog Whisperer and House Whisperer.”
Kids bring with them a joyous chaos. From day one until they’re out on their own, children come with lots of stuff, ever-changing needs, places to be, homework to tackle, talents to explore, strengths and challenges to embrace, summers to fill, and many milestone celebrations, all of which change with each stage of development. Let me help you!
I offer an array of services geared toward kids of all ages, honed by extensive childcare experience, a Bachelor’s degree in K-5 education, strong organizational skills, and an infectiously positive attitude.
- Organizing Schoolwork and Homework Systems
- Developing Study Stations
- Organizing/Assisting with Birthday Parties
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah Coordination
- Sweet 16 Party Coordination
- Nanny and Babysitter Screener
- Summer Camp Research